1. To promote the benefit of Khmer residents in NSW without discrimination by race, religion, political belief, social status, or gender
2. Provide services and supports to improve the quality of life of people from the Cambodian community living in NSW
3. Create opportunities for people from the Cambodian community living in NSW to connect with and better understand people from other communities living in NSW
4. Promote harmony and respect for our similarities and differences within our own community and the wider Australian community.
5. Be a point of connection for workers from the Cambodian community and those working with people from the Cambodian Community to share experiences, information and exchange ideas and knowledge on issues affecting people from the Cambodian community
6. Represent the interests and views of the members
7. Preserve and promote Cambodian culture